Dana 60 Ford Front Ram Mount And Truss 78-79 Artec Industries
Artec Industries is excited to announce the NEW Ford Front 60 Hydraulic Ram Mount and Truss For axles from 1978-1979. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and protect some of the most vital and expensive components of your vehicle your steering. The unique design places your ram Inch its most affective and strongest location - close to the axle centerline not high above it, and yet protects it from the rocks with the integrated 1/4 inch thick skidplate. Fits both PSC motorsports and Howe Performance double-ended hydraulic rams. Works perfectly with our Ultimate 60 High Steer Arms giving you the strongest hydraulic steering solution on the market. The 3/8 inch thick truss extends end-to-end of the axle tube providing not only a location For mounting your 3 and 4 links, but also truly reinforcing the axle itself against bending and shearing. The unique gusseting design allows both the truss and ram mount to completely reinforce eachother Inch every direction.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- Angled correctly to account For Ford knuckles.
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Truss is tied into Ram Mount with a 1/4 inch thick bridge which also further protects your ram from trail damage
- Ram Mount and Gussets feature drainage holes For easy cleaning and reduced weight.
- Ram Mount doubles as an axle skid plate, allowing protection For your ram and tie rods and spans the length of the axle tube For more reinforcement against bending and shearing.
- Ram Mount incorporates an additional 1/4 inch thick bolt on skid plate Inch front of differential to allow easy removal of gears.
- Skid plate is bolted using included countersunk bolts which hold up to trail damage better than other Style bolts and don't get hung up on obstacles.
- Fits both PSC Motorsports and Howe Performance doubled ended hydraulic rams.
- Clearanced to use with rotated knuckles and pinions.
- Includes additional 1/4 inch thick gusset For welding removable skid plate to an aftermarket mild steel differential cover. (Optional use; will require trimming)
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with rocks or other parts of your vehicle such as your oil pan.
From this Collection