Ford 9 Inch Backbone Truss 3.0 Inch Tube Artec Industries
Artec Industries is excite to announce the New Ford 9 inch Backbone Truss. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle especially at higher speeds. The one-piece 10 gauge thick truss offers a unique shape that offers maximum rigity. This is a universal truss For fabricated and stamped axle housing. Simply trim out the shape of the center section and fit on. Since there are so many different 9 inch housings on the market now and since many of them can be slightly offset or centered, this universal truss allows you fit nearly any housing. For prevention of warping it is recommended to not weld with too much heat, let your weld cool and move to another part of the truss to weld, and take your time. This will help to keep your axle true.
- Sold as Each
- Axle Tube Diameter: 3.0 Inch
- This Kit includes:
- One 7/8 inch -14tpi Chromoly rod end with 3/4 inch bore
- One jam nut
- One Wrench Flats tube adapter For 1.0 ID -1.5 OD tubing
- Two stainless steel 5/8 inch-3/4 inch high misalignment spacers.
- The mounting width with the spacer is 1.75 inch with a 5/8 inch hole.
- This truss has no cutout For the center section.
- It will require trimming to fit.
- 10 gauge (.130) mild steel.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Unique shaped offers maximum rigity while acheiving a light weight.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
From this Collection