Jeep JK 2/4 Door Odyssey Front Fender Flare 07-18 Wrangler JK Unfinished Nemesis Industries
The Notorius front flares put us on the map as the leader in upscale body armor for the JK Wrangler. After it spent some time on the market, we started to get some requests from some JK daily drivers and overland style off roaders that they would like to see a factory width flare with the same style and benefits of our beloved Notorious flare.
Behold! The Nemesis Odyssey Front Fender Flare cue angels-singing here
The Odyssey is a high clearance, full width flare with style and class unrivalled by other armor manufacturers, and is unlike anything offered on the market today. The Odyssey front flare offers high clearance like our Notorious flares, but with factory tire coverage, to ensure that road legality is not an issue and that road and trail debrit stays on the underside of your Jeep. It is constructed of formed aluminum and reinforced in all of the proper locations to provide maximum protection while keeping the weight down.
Odyssey flares have the Skeletos upgrade as an option. Without the Skeletos upgrade, the flare is designed to absorb the biggest impacts, keeping the factory sheet metal straight. With the Skeletos upgrade, the flare is able to withstand even more punishment, able to be used to pivot off of obstacles and take large hits, but may transfer the force to the sheet metal.
- Finish: Bare
- JK Odyssey Front Flare-No Skeletos
- 2007-Current JK 2/4 Door
- Sold As Each
- Nemesis superior contruction
- Built from high strength 3/16 inch aluminum
- Flares are provisioned with a 3/4 inch hole for Nemesis LED 3/4 inch side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
- Factory width flare offers full tire coverage with high clearance design for big tires
- Formed and welded using Nemesis proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis high standards, fits right the first time
- Skeletos upgrade available
- Available in raw, black or textured powdercoat
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in three hours for the pair, using basic hand tools and a drill.
From this Collection