Jeep JK 2/4 Door Outback Front Bumper 07-18 Wrangler JK Bare Offset Nemesis Industries
The Nemesis Outback JK Full Width Front Bumper for the JK Wrangler is designed to be tough, while also taking weight savings into account. With Nemesis attention to detail, revolutionary manufacturing techniques and game changing designs, the Outback front bumper is the premium full width option available to the JK Wrangler owner.
The Nemesis Outback JK Full Width Front Bumper employs a steel skeleton with an aluminum skin for the ultimate combination of strength weight control. At 75 pounds, including the mounting hardware, the Outback bumper not only provides OEM style full protection to for the front of your Jeep, but also the Rubicon quick disconnect sway bar components as well. Approach angle is improved by designing the bumper to the frame and factory crash bar as closely as possible.
Nemesis bumpers are all designed to intelligently incoperate the placement of a winch into their designs, dropping the winch down down between the frame rails, allowing plenty of airflow to get to the radiator. You can choose between no winch accommodations, specific accommodations for Warn Powerplant or Zeon winches, or generic centered or offset drums that should accommodate most other winch types on the market.
Nemesis bumpers have several light mount options available separately. With options ranging from a 20 inch Rigid Industries light bar to a traditional stud or post mounted light, Nemesis has your aftermarket lighting options covered. For those wanting to upgrade from your factory fog lights, we also offer mounts for the JW Speaker TS300 driving light. Contact Nemesis for information on lighting options.
- Finish: Bare
- Outback Full Width Front Bumper-Offset
- 2007-Current JK 2/4 Door
- Sold As Each
- Nemesis superior contruction
- Combination of high strength 3/16 inch aluminum and 3/16 inch steel construction
- Formed and welded using Nemesis proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis high standards, fits right the first time
- Compatible with most winches
- Drilling is required
- Available in raw, black or textured powdercoat
- Winch options include accommodations for most Warn winches, along with a winch delete
- Off road light mounting solutions available for purchase
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in three hours using basic hand tools and a drill.
From this Collection