Low Profile Front Truss For Ultimate Dana 60 Artec Industries
The next generation of Artec trusses is here. This revolutionary new design takes the years of race and recreational abuse of our first generation of trusses and adds additional strength and functionality. The most noticeable is how the truss top now bends around the differential For a better fit and clearance. This is ideal For vehicles needing more uptravel or those building low center of gravity vehicles. This truss is designed to work directly with the Ultimate Dana 60 Crate Axle but removes all the factory brackets For more custom, high-end suspensions such as coilovers and ORI struts but still provides the capability of using Inch a JK with its steering and ABS.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel ram mount and gussets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is super low profile allowing better clearance For oil pans and allowing more uptravel.
- Truss spans entire length of axle For complete reinforcement of the axle tubes not just For mounting links.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Main interlocking gussets are wider than Gen1 trusses adding overall strength to truss
- Internal gussets conform tightly to the contours of the differential allowing you to weld to it For additional strength and rigidity
- Truss is clearanced For differential breather tube and electronic connections
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- If you plan on going full hydro steering, our RM6002 Full Hydro Ram Mount For 78-79 Dana 60 works perfectly with just a minute or two of grinding.
- All factory brackets will be removed to use this truss.
- This is a full width truss that spans from inner c to inner c.
- Only For Use With The Ultimate Dana 60 Crate Axle From Dana Corp.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
From this Collection